Science proves you can find happiness in a bottle
Neurotoxin injections in Centennial
Want to explore whether our neurotoxin treatments including Dysport® and all major brands of cosmetic injections are right for you? At Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa in Centennial, Colorado we can help you prevent wrinkles, erase fine lines or reduce creases.The team can treat crow’s feet around the eyes, vertical lines between the brows, forehead creases, bunny lines in the nose area and horizontal neck lines. As the leading neurotoxin provider in Centennial, you now have a rapid and lasting solution to anti-aging.
Our injectors take an artistic approach to your face giving you rested and youthful look. We use several neurotoxins to bring you the best and most affordable options, they include Dysport®, Jeuveau® and Xeomin® and other major brands. We also like to offer neurotoxin solutions for medical issues such as chronic migraine headaches, severe underarm sweating (hyperhidrosis) or bruxism (teeth grinding).
Free consultations are available and we are ready to help you look and feel amazing.
They can treat the following:
The neurotoxin brands we use
Dysport® and Jeuveau® treatments are market-leading cosmetic products, designed for fast-acting results, noticeable in as little as three days with long lasting-effects: up to four months. Both are neurotoxins that can be injected directly into problem areas to treat everything from fine lines to severe wrinkles. Thanks to their smoothing qualities they create younger and healthy-looking skin with a natural appearance.
Jeuveau® is a botulinum toxin type A injection used to treat wrinkles. It’s also sometimes called “toxin”, the new Botox®, or “Newtox” for short because it’s a new version of the same active ingredient used in original Botox® Cosmetic injections.
While Jeuveau® shares some similarities with Botox®, there are key characteristics that make this stand apart from other botulinum toxin injections.
- Jeuveau® is perhaps best known for its ability to treat frown lines and wrinkles as well as having an impact glabella lines (also known as 11)
- This toxin is by far the one we use the most and has the highest level of client satisfaction
Two separate trials reported by the FDA found that 67% and 71 % of people saw significant improvements after receiving these injections. This is compared to a 1% improvement reported in the placebo groups.
Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) is an injection for wrinkle treatment. This non-invasive procedure temporarily decreases muscle movement in target areas to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also sometimes used for certain medical conditions.
- Dysport® belongs to a class of injections called neuromodulators. Other injections in this class include Botox® and Xeomin®. All use a form of botulinum toxin but are used to target different areas of your face.
Preparing for neurotoxins
In rare instances you may see bruising and swelling at the injection sites. Be sure to schedule your appointment 2-3 weeks before a special event to allow healing time:
- Ensure face is clean of makeup and lotions prior to treatment
- Stop nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory prescription medications (NSAIDs) such as Advil, Aleve, Excedrin, Motrin, and Aspirin 1-2 weeks prior to your scheduled treatment
- Stop fish oil, ginseng, vitamin A and vitamin E 1-2 weeks prior to your scheduled treatment (Reduces possible bruising or swelling)
- Arnica supplements may reduce discomfort, bruising and swelling and can be taken prior to your scheduled treatment
- Topical numbing cream may be requested for added comfort
- If you have a history of cold sores, antiviral medication may be prescribed prior to treatment
- Bruising and swelling are possible, therefore we recommend that you schedule any social plans accordingly. 2 – 3 weeks is recommended following your injection
Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting or raising eyebrows cause skin to furrow and fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines. Neurotoxin injections work by blocking signals from the nerves to the muscles preventing them from contracting. Temporarily weakened, the muscle causes overlying wrinkles to relax and soften revealing visibly younger and smoother skin.
“Toxin” injections take only a few minutes and do not require anesthesia. At Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa, we inject with a small needle to minimize discomfort and bruising.
Results appear in less than a week and can last up to 4 months depending on your metabolism and treated area.
Unlike cosmetic surgery, there is no downtime needed for wrinkle injections. You may go back to work and resume other activities as normal. Be sure to avoid rubbing the injection site so that the active ingredients do not spread. We suggest taking it easy over the next few hours. Avoid working out, vigorous exercise and lying flat within 4 hours of treatment.
Some patients report the injections feel like a pinch. You may notice a visible smoothing of frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines within 24 to 48 hours.
Ideally you should get a treatment every 10-14 weeks. Most people do so every 12 weeks.
Yes, and most of our clients do dermal fillers and toxins at the same time. We can do this because they are injected into different levels of the tissue. Even though they may be injected into the same areas of your face, the toxin is injected into the muscle while the filler is injected under the skin or in the skin.
Over the course of a few days you will begin noticing improvements in the look of your skin as existing lines and wrinkles begin to fade away. You will notice final results within 14 full days.