Look fabulous at any age
Plasma injections in Centennial
While Plasma has been used for decades in medicine to heal injuries, it is gaining ground in the aesthetics industry. Plasma uses a patient’s own centrifuged blood from which plasma is extracted. The “liquid gold” contains stem cells and growth plasma that when injected back into the skin accelerate the body’s natural production of collagen and elastin. The result is fresher, younger, radiant skin and scar reduction.
At Invigorate Advanced Aesthetics Medical Spa in Centennial, Colorado we use plasma and plasma the next generation of extract which is a fibrin matrix containing plasma cytokines and growth factors. How it is extracted from the blood depends on the speed of the centrifuge, but plasma is excellent hair and skin rejuvenators. For those looking for a needle free hair stimulation method we offer AquaFirmeXS for hair.
Schedule a free consultation today and use the power of plasma to start healing your skin.
Plasma effectively treats:
Make an appointment today
Is plasma safe to use?
Patients who have never tried plasma may worry that they are not safe because blood is being used as the main component of the treatment. They may even think scarring can occur at the injection sites. The treatment is very safe because it only uses a patient’s blood and plasma and nobody else’s and is carried out in a sterile fashion.
Other concerns might include seeing bleeding while the plasma is being used in the treatment area especially with microneedling. When used together in the “Vampire Facial” lots of micro-injuries occur to the skin to stimulate the body’s healing and regeneration response and minor bleeding is expected. The procedure can be performed in two ways, through injection after microneedling to offer a more enhanced outcome, or it can be injected under the skin prior to microneedling.
The platelets have blood-clotting properties so plasma actually makes microneedling less bloody. When spread over microneedled skin, it stops the bleeding.
- Results continue to appear over several months
- In-office non-surgical injectable treatment
- Can increase results with additional procedures such as other injectables
Over the past decade, plasma has become a well-known and very popular treatment in the field of aesthetics for hair rejuvenation.Doctors have injected a patient’s own plasma into the scalp to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. According to research injections are effective in treating androgenic alopecia, (male pattern baldness). It is used to enhance hair transplants and regrowth of hair in women struggling with alopecia as well as hormonal hair thinning.
Another treatment in which plasma is widely used is called a Vampire Facial: the goal of this procedure is to use our one’s own Plasma and inject it across the face to promote skin regrowth, collagen and rejuvenation of the skin.
This is a great treatment to use under the eyes for those that have a “tear drop” fullness under the lashline or drooping, excess, or puffy skin under the eyes to tighten the skin. As lasers are unsafe to use on this area of the face, plasma is an effective aesthetic treatment used under the eyes among many other areas on the face, head, neck, Décolletage and hands.
PRP is a 3-step procedure.
- A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm
- The tube with your blood is then placed into a centrifuge machine that separates the platelets from the rest of your blood
- Your provider will then re-inject the concentrated platelets back into your skin in the treatment areas using a syringe or via microneedling. The procedure usually takes between one hour to one hour and 15 minutes.
Plasma has a number of benefits. The treatment can improve skin texture and tone, reduce fine lines and scarring, and stimulate collagen and skin cell production for a fuller, more vibrant complexion.
Plasma is a great treatment for anyone that has concerns about any areas of skin that are starting to lose elasticity and volume. It is not advised for any person with the following conditions:
- Hepatitus C
- HIV or AIDS
- Any type of blood cancer
- Cardiovascular disease, which requires taking a blood thinner
- Skin cancer in the area to be treated
- Stop taking certain medications that thin the blood. This includes Ibuprofen and aspirin, as well as supplements such as omega-3 fatty acids
- Avoid sun exposure, extreme heat or cold and tanning beds
- Immediately after treatment avoid laying flat for 3-4 hours
- Do not massage or rub treated areas
- Avoid strenuous exercise, sun, extreme heat or cold and tanning beds
- Results are most noticeable after several weeks to several months
- With the Vampire Facial results may show more quickly around the eye area
- Injections into the scalp for hair rejuvenation may take up to six months to see the full results
- The results are not permanent and patients may require additional injections
AquaFirmeXS needle-free hair restoration
This latest technical advance uses a 3-in-1 methodology to tackle skin and hair loss concerns. It can cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate and nourish the skin all in one session.
On top of this it uses a proprietary blend of specialized serums: Clarify, Vivify, Detox and Defy, derived from ancient Ayurvedic principles. These serums are tailored to the individual skin or scalp needs and are delivered by the AquaFirmeXS device using micro-cupping, vibrating massage and ultrasound.
The result is a healthier scalp with stimulated follicles that lead to accelerated hair growth. Skin is revitalized and rejuvenated, with diminished signs of aging.
AquaFirmeXS uses a unique proprietary blend of plant-based serums derived from Ayurvedic principles. They are specially formulated to correspond to the skin’s needs. When using for hair restoration it differs because it is a needle-free treatment that massages serums directly into the hair follicle.
After an AquaFirmeXS facial the skin will look radiant, but results are cumulative and get better over with more treatments. At least three are recommended to give optimal results.
Yes it can. In fact it enhances and compliments other aesthetic procedures. Plasma uses your own stems cells to aid growth while AquaFirmeXS serums use specialized botanicals. Together you get a full spectrum of care for the follicles.
Yes. AquaFirmeXS will deliver active ingredients straight to the hair follicle stimulating it. Through a massaging/cupping technique nutrients are delivered to the follicles where the new burst of energy kick starts activity and growth. It is a no needle and pain free procedure.